COVID Policies and Procedures:
- The reception area has been moved to the hall outside the office. If you are more comfortable you can wait in your car until it is time for your appointment. Please text or call when you arrive and we will come out to get you. There will be a
- Covid 19 Consent to treat form to fill out.
- Please enter Wearing your mask it will be required for the entire treatment.
- Your temperature will be taken with a no touch thermometer before you enter the office. On the day of your treatment if you are feeling ill, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment or unnecessary items like bags or I-pads.
- Treatment rooms now have Honeywell HEPA filter purifiers that circulate the air 5 times an hour to reduce any airborne particles.
- Vinyl table coverings will be used instead of sheets and pillow cases. They are cleaned and disinfected after each patient. Disposable face covers and table paper will continue to be used.
- As always; any cups, guasha or other tools are soaked and disinfected after each patient.
- Credit cards are now no sign transactions. Checks and cash still accepted. If possible, please fill out checks before your appointment.
If you have any questions or to make an appointment, please call or text the office at 774-276-0568.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!