New policies and procedures:
- The reception area has been moved to the hall outside the office. If you are more comfortable you can wait in your car until it is time for your appointment. Please text or call and let me know you have arrived and I will come out to get you.
- Please enter Wearing your mask and I will be wearing a mask for the entire appointment as well.
- I will take your temperature with a no touch thermometer before you enter the office. On the day of your treatment if you are feeling ill, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment or unnecessary items like bags or I-pads. The fewer items, the less likely we will have any contamination issues.
- I will take you to the treatment room and have you use the hand sanitizer provided then fill out a quick health questionnaire and sign a Covid-19 consent form for your file.
- Treatment rooms now have Honeywell HEPA filter purifiers that circulate the air 5 times an hour to reduce any airborne particles.
- New Vinyl table coverings will be used instead of sheets and pillow cases. They will be cleaned and disinfected after each patient. Disposable face covers and table paper will also still be used.
- As always; any cups, guasha or other tools are soaked and disinfected after each patient with a bleach and water solution.
- Credit cards are now no sign transactions. Checks and cash still accepted. If possible, please fill out checks before your appointment.
If you have any questions or to make an appointment, please call or text the office at 774-276-0568.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!